Urologist (760) 743-0532
651 E. Pennsylvania Ave. Ste 201
Urology Residency: University of California, Irvine (UCI)
1983-1987 Irvine, CA
General Surgery Residency: University of Michigan
1982-1983 Ann Arbor, MI
General Surgery Internship: Huntington Hospital/ USC Medical Center
1981-1982 Pasadena, CA/ Los Angeles, CA
Medical School: State University of New York, Upstate Medial Center
1977-1981 Syracuse, NY
Undergraduate College: Hope Collage
1973-1977 Holland, MI
- Bosch P et al: Secondary carcinoma of the penis. J Urol 1984; 132: 990.
- Bosch P et al: Preliminary observations of the results of combined temporary iridium implantation and external beam irradiation for carcinoma of the prostate. J Urol 1986; 135: 722.
- Bosch P: A randomized, double-blind, placebo controlled trial of adalimumab in the treatment of interstitial cystitis/bladder pain syndrome. J Urol 2014; 191: 77.
- Bosch P et al: Treating interstitial cystitis/ bladder pain syndrome as a chronic disease. Rev Urol 2014: 16(2): 83.
- Bosch P: Examination of the significant placebo effect in the treatment of interstitial cystitis/ bladder pain syndrome. Urology 2014; 84: 321.
- Preliminary Observations of the Results of Combined Temporary Iridium Implantation and External Beam Irradiation for Carcinoma of the Prostate
- Prospective Observational Registry and Patient Survey of the Management of Men with Symptomatic Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH)
- Prospective Observational Registry of the Management of Men with Prostate Cancer and Rising PSA Following Definitive Surgical or Radiological Treatment of the Primary Tumor
- An Investigator Initiated, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Humira® (adalimumab) For The Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis(IC)
- Examination of the Significant Placebo Effect in the Treatment of Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome
- A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study, Evaluating Safety and Efficacy of LiRIS 400 mg in Females with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome- Current
- A Phase 2a, Biphasic Adaptive Design Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Multi-Center Single Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety and Effectiveness of URG101 Compared with the Individual Components Lidocaine and Heparin in Subjects with Interstitial Cystitis/Bladder Pain Syndrome- Current
- Pilot Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Certolizumab Pegol for Interstitial Cystitis- Current
- Development of a Patient-Reported Outcomes Measure for Interstitial Cystitis Impacts/Bladder Pain Syndrome- Current
- Evaluation of Urinary Cations in Patients with Interstitial Cystitis- Current
- Evaluation of Urinary Tumor Necrosis Factor- Alpha in Patients with Interstitial Cystitis- Current
- Evaluation and Treatment of Men with Idiopathic Orchialgia- Current